Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Floors Day 3

The front room and hallway is done!  I just love it! It feels so clean already and I haven’t washed walls yet!!!!

Here are two pictures of the room. I haven’t brought up all the little things yet. I just might wait till I get the walls washed. I should take a picture of all the stuff in the basement waiting to come up!!!!!  A person has too much stuff!!!!!!!!

DSCF1084

DSCF1085

Last but not least….all the stuff that has to come up!!!!!

DSCF1087 

Stay tuned…………

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Your floors look great Kim. I agree we do have to much stuff and we keep buying more!!

Jane said...

Looking Good!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Wow. . .the floors look great. I'm with you, when you do something 'drastic' like this you want everything perfect. I don't blame you for doing the walls before you put every thing back.