Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In The Garden

Hi!

Hope everyone is doing fine!

I am very happy to report I finished washing walls on the main floor today.  I will be heading downstairs next week to start washing down there.

If it ever warms up I will be ready to start painting!!!!

I did find the time today to make a card.  I work very hard for craft breaks…ROFL!!!  Anyway here is a card I made using an image from a set called “ In The Garden” from Clip Art Fairy.

DSCF1107-kimr

Isn’t she cute!!!!

Have a wonderful evening!

Kim

4 comments:

Holly said...

oh that is just adorable Kim! I love the curly haired little girl! You have colored her so well, and that butterfly background is wonderful!

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB Kim, SWEET coloring!!~

Jane said...

One MUST always find time for Crafting!!! Cute card today, loving that butterfly bordery bit xxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh Kim!! This is totally SWEET!! Love the colors and all of the butterflies!! :)