Friday, March 25, 2011

Man Card…..ARH,ARH,ARH!

ROFL……I always have trouble making “man” cards.  When I saw the “Gus” digital images at Bugaboo I knew these would make great man cards!

DSCF1111-kimr

I think my Dad would have gotten a kick out of this one!  I finally got my Bakers cord I bought on EBay……They didn’t know what I was talking about at Michaels!!!  Now I have 8 colors!!!  How something so simple can make me happy! (Although I would be extremely happy with an IPad!!!) LOL!

That’s it from me for a couple days, I have to work the weekend.

Have a good one!

Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! This is just too cute!! The colors look fabulous hun!! I love that baker's twine too! :) Have a great weekend!!HUGS

Jane said...

HA!HA!HA!HA! This is brilliant! Not seen this GUS digi before, only the ones with his swimming trunks on!...spookily like my OH...love it xx

Heather Huggins said...

LOL!! Too funny..