Monday, May 31, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #51

Good morning everyone in blog land! 
It is  Monday and time for another challenge at the Squigglefly Blog.  This week I am challenging the team to make a Joy fold card.  You can find the instructions for this on the Splitcoast Stampers site under resources.

Here is my card-

DSCF0583-kimr2

What I used to make my card-
  • Squigglefly digital image- Thank you Dino
  • SU paper- white, real rust, always artichoke, Basic Grey Dp.
  • Prisma markers, faux stitching, button and jute.
Thanks for dropping by.  Now head over to the Squigglefly Blog to see what the rest of the team have made!
Kim

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Great card Kim, and I love your challenge! The sky you've made is wonderful, and I love the bit of cording tied through the button!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so FUN Kim!!