Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sassycheryl’s Challenge #13

Good morning all!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I had to work so it was just ok. LOL!
Anyway it is challenge day over at Sassycheryls Challenge Blog.  It was my turn again to come up with a challenge.  I asked the Sassy girls to make a card using punches.
Here is my card-

DSCF0566-kimr

I used circle punches to make the two rows to the rt. on my card and I also used a MS punch for the butterflies.
This is a new image from Sassycherls  called- Sneaky Love .
Now head over to Sassycheryls Challenge blog to see what My Sassy sister’s have made!
Kim

12 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Kim this is STUNNING. . .and you certainly have a way of picking great challenges that bring out the creativeness in people. I'm SO honored to have you on my DT!!!!

Ann English said...

Kim-what a darling card. What a clever idea for a unique border! Your coloring is fabulous and the sentiment is great!

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE Kim.

Holly Young said...

Love your card Kim!

jkreucher said...

Hi Kim.. this is just sweet as can be.. new love.. what a great card!
Hugs
Judy

Cathy said...

Kim, another great challenge and another wonderful card. Love the coloring and butterflies are always perfect!

Alina said...

Lovely card, Kim, this is such a gorgeous image!
Hugs, Alina

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Kim love your punching :)

Jodi said...

This is so cute! How sweet! Great idea to use the butterfly for the punch challenge!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tracy said...

Great challenge Kim.. thanks for picking punches... just in time for my new MS punches!
Great card
Hugs
Tracy

Heather Huggins said...

Adorable!! Love the punches...

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely card Kim. Thanks for putting together such a great challenge.