Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Flowers!

Hi!
I have had a busy day here…….made bread…..hemmed my brother’s uniform pants and found time to make this card.  I worked the weekend and the whole time I was thinking of this image and how I was going to use it!  I love this image…..such happy flowers!!!!
This image was released this past weekend at Squigglefly.com.  It is called  Best Buds.  The sentiment is also new and part of a set.  It is called Textile Text.
Here is my card-
DSCF0522-kimr What I used to make my card-
  • SU paper- white, almost amethyst and Dp.
  • MS border punch, Prisma markers, stickles, pearls, cotton lace, dimensionals.
Well thanks for stopping by!  Have a great evening!
Kim

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly Young said...

oh I really like this Kim! It's so cheerful! The paper is perfect with this image, and I love how the paper punched border goes with the lace!

NaveenAli said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Canada

UK FLOWERS ONLINE said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
Mother's Day flowers Philippines

Flowers delivery to denmark said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.Really like this website,
Canada flower shops