Monday, May 3, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #47

Happy Monday everyone!  Welcome to another challenge.  This week is my turn to challenge the team and anyone else who would like to play.
It took some thought as to what my challenge would be.  Then while talking to my grand daughter on the phone it hit me.  She was asking for me to make a “Princess card”.  I said I would and then I came up with the idea of a bookmarker instead.  This was she can use it; she loves to read!
Here is what I made for her-
DSCF0517-kimr2
I found it hard to keep my marker flat! LOL!  I love to layer with dimenionals!!!
What I used-
Prisma markers, Spellbinder dies, circle punches, SU sizzix butterfly die, pearls, rhinestones, Slice for flower, crochet cotton, small flower punch, SU scalloped border punch, button, glue dots.

Thanks for stopping by…..now head over to the Squigglefly Blog to see what the other members of the team have made.
Kim

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Kim!!

Holly Young said...

I adore this Kim and I'll bet your granddaughter will too! I love the embellishments and the sentiment is perfect!

Maria Matter said...

Stunning bm Kim!!!
Blessings!