Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sassycheryls Challenge #11

Hi everyone!  It is time for the Sassy girls to work on another challenge over at the Sassycheryls Challenge Blog.
This week we were given a sketch challenge and here it is-
Dawn's Sketch
Here is my card-
DSCF0527-kimr
What I used to make my card-
  • SU paper- white, mellow moss, K&Company Dp.
  • Sassycheryl digital image- Frantic Graduate
  • Prisma markers, Slice (for the stars), Spellbinder dies, dimenionals, paper piercer, word window punch, button, crochet cotton, white gel pen.
Now head over to the Challenge Blog to see what the other designers have made……and if you have time….join us and take the challenge!
Kim

10 comments:

Jodi said...

Adorable Kim! I love the coloring and the clouds in the background! The stars are a perfect addition!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a fantastic graduation card. This is perfect. And I really like that the gown isn't the traditional black/grey.

Dawn said...

so cute and so perfect for that special grad!!

Holly Young said...

Wonderful as always Kim!

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME kim.

jjcreations said...

Oh what a wonderful card - it's fun and classy at the same time. Love the colours too.

Cathy said...

Kim, I love the colors and fun feeling of this card. Awesome coloring and embellishments!!

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Kim, your colours are all matching perfectly.

Jackie :)

jkreucher said...

Hi Kim.. I am so late with my comments, just got my computer working...
Your card is just fantastic, fun colors and great coloring!
Hugs
Judy

The Wired Angel said...

Great card Kim.. perfect coloring for such a fun image.