Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Sheep Bearing Gifts

Good morning every one.  A week today I got sick with a terrible cold. The sore throat has been with me just as long.  Feels like I swallowed razor blades!!!!  I was swabbed yesterday for strep but won’t know till the end of the week. I am not to work until next week now; Dr’s orders!
The only good thing about all this is that when I wake up at night coughing I go to my office and make cards.
Here is one I did the other night.  I have been wanting to work with this image for a few weeks now.  This cute digital image is from Sassycheryls.com.  There are lots of new images to choose from so go and take a look!

DSCF0847-kimr

I think this card could be used for any gift giving occasion including Christmas!  I love using non traditional colors for Christmas cards.
Thanks for stopping by.
Kim

8 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Adorable Kim! Get well soon. Hope it isn't strep! No FUN!

Jane said...

Blimey! I'm a huge fan of Ms Cheryl...but how did I miss this one! Brilliant...off to make a wee purchase xxx

Holly Young said...

oh gosh Kim I'm so sorry you are still suffering from this sore throat! I've had strep before and know it's no fun at all. I hope you start to feel better really soon.
I do love your card! I especially like how you did the background with the color and embossing.

Cathy said...

Kim, hope you are feeling better by how :) Love what you have done with this fabulous image.

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling Kim, I hope you are well soon!!

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Kim!! Love this sheep image, one of my favs (i have a lot). I hope you are feeling better soon. I am right there with ya. I went to the Doc yesterday and got a shot in the bootie. OUCH! ~jeni :)

Maria Matter said...

crafting between coughs and sleepless nights, gosh, what a woman! :) I hope you feel better soon kim and the report for strep comes back negative!

Gorgeous card! love Cheryl's images, such fun!
take care of yourself!
hugs & blessings!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so now I am definately going to have to have this image!! This is such a beautiful card! I think you are going to be an enabler. LOL