Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sassycheryls Challenge #36

Good morning and welcome to another challenge day at Sassycheryls Challenge Blog.  We have been challenged to make a card using fall colors.

Here is my card-

DSCF0852-kimr

This is a recent release at Sassycheryls.  It is called Days Until Christmas Stamp
  • SU paper- white, chocolate chip and Basic Grey DP.
  • Sizzix button dies, paper piercer, quilters thread, Copic markers, Mini Pom pom, glue dots, ribbon. I inserted the number on the board when I sized the image.
Thanks for stopping in.  Now head over to the Sassycheryls Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Sassy designers have created!!!
Kim

5 comments:

Hugs, Cheryl said...

I love that you chose a 'non fall' image and made it fit! Really, is it only 53 days until Christmas? That's a little scary!
Beautiful Kim!!!! I love the stitching around the image and the 'fall' buttons. Perfect.

Dawn said...

CUTE,CUTE,CUTE Kim!!! love the buttons too!!! oh my...53 days? ack!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Oh no,53 days!?!?! Thanks for the reality check Kim.
This is so cute. Was this one a late nighter too? ~jeni :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee I love him Kim!

Holly said...

Love your stitching and the little pom pom you put on his hat. Your buttons are great too Kim!