Monday, September 20, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #67

Good morning all!  I hope you all had a great fall weekend.
I worked in my yard to get everything cleaned up and put away for the winter.  This is the most I had been in my yard all summer.  My Husband took care of everything for me so it was one less thing for me to worry about during Dad’s illness.

Here is my card I made for the challenge.  I asked the team to make a card using felt flowers, which is something I don’t use much.

DSCF0767-kimr
My Squigglefly digital image is- Skating Snowman
  • SU paper- white, pale pink, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey Dp.
  • Spellbinder dies, MS border punch, felt flowers, dew drops, snowflake brads, copic markers, stickles, paper crimper and dimenionals.
Now head over to the Squigglefly Blog to see what the rest of the team have made.
Thanks so much from stopping by…….have a great week!
Kim

4 comments:

Jane said...

Bee-ootiful!!

Holly Young said...

Very nice Kim! I love the colors you used on this and the touch of glitter on the coat and hat trim is perfect! I'll have to see if I have any felt flowers and play along!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Kim so CUTE!

Nancy said...

What a cute card, Kim:O) Love that colour combo, what a darling image:) Beautiful layout.
Hugs, Nancy;O)