Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sassycheryls Challenge #28

Hello everyone!
It is challenge day over at Sassycheryls Challenge Blog!
Today the team has been asked to make a card using a snowman image with ribbon and buttons and glitter for the embellishment.

Here is my card-

DSCF0741-kimr

I just love this image from Sassycheryls called- Some Assembly Required.
  • SU paper- white, real red
  • buttons, ribbon stickles, gel pen, ric rac, MS snow flake border punch, Die namics lg. scallop die, CB embossing folder., copic markers and felt.
Now come and join me at Sassycheryls  Challenge blog  to see what the rest of the Sassy girls have made! Please feel free to participate!
See you there!!!!
Kim

6 comments:

Jodi said...

This is too cute and funny!! I love this image and how you used all the embellishments for this week's challenge!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sassy Cheryl said...

Poor guy, someone needs to show him some love. :)
Love it Kim. Such a fun card~!!!

Dawn said...

so cute Kim! love your design!!

Cathy said...

Kim, I love your Snowman card. Love the layout, so fun!

JACKIE M said...

Great card Kim, great image choice too.

Jackie :)

Turtle In The Sand said...

Great card. I saw it in the store and loved it. I was wondering what to do with the digi and now that I see yours, nothing else will be able to compare!