Saturday, September 4, 2010

I’m Back

Hi everyone……yes I am back.  Still pretty teary but need to get busy here in my craft room.

Here is a very simple card I made today with a new digital image from Sassycheryls.com.  The little flowers are also something I learned to do this morning  from this site here.

Here is my card-

DSCF0744-kimr

What I used for this card-

  • Sassycheryl Digital Image
  • SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • SU paper- white, almost amethyst, shimmer white
  • MS snowflake punch, Spellbinder dies, heart punch for flowers, glue dots, dimenionals, pearls, Copic markers, “Holly” soft for snow.

Thanks for dropping in to see me today.

Kim

4 comments:

Chantsie said...

Hi Kim,

I just popped in to see your recent creations and saw your message about your Dad's passing. I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless,
Chantal

Teresa / Trees aWard in Crafts said...

Hello Kim, I've been watching for you to be back. My thoughts have been with you often. Something hard to talk about I'm afraid. You made a great card there, I like to learn something new each day, so I shall pop over to the tutorial link and have a look-see. Take care hon.

Cheryl said...

Welcome back Kim. . . and in with a BANG! This is lovely!!!! Love those new flowers.

Cindy Haffner said...

Welcome back Kim, I Love your card.