Saturday, September 4, 2010

I’m Back

Hi everyone……yes I am back.  Still pretty teary but need to get busy here in my craft room.

Here is a very simple card I made today with a new digital image from Sassycheryls.com.  The little flowers are also something I learned to do this morning  from this site here.

Here is my card-

DSCF0744-kimr

What I used for this card-

  • Sassycheryl Digital Image
  • SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • SU paper- white, almost amethyst, shimmer white
  • MS snowflake punch, Spellbinder dies, heart punch for flowers, glue dots, dimenionals, pearls, Copic markers, “Holly” soft for snow.

Thanks for dropping in to see me today.

Kim

3 comments:

One Healthy Woman said...

Hi Kim,

I just popped in to see your recent creations and saw your message about your Dad's passing. I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless,
Chantal

Sassy Cheryl said...

Welcome back Kim. . . and in with a BANG! This is lovely!!!! Love those new flowers.

Cindy Haffner said...

Welcome back Kim, I Love your card.