Monday, September 6, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #65

Good morning everyone.  Well I am back…….trying to get on with my responsibilities.  It has been a very hard summer.  Did a lot of traveling to the city to be with Dad as much as possible.  Between that and work life was pretty stressful!
I would like to take the time to thank both Squigglefly and Sassycheryls for their support during this time.
On to my challenge.  My challenge this week is to make a card using fall colors and rolled flowers. You can find the tutorial to make these flowers here.

Here is my card-

DSCF0739-kimr 
What I used to make this card-
  • Squigglefly digital image-Whimsical Owl
  • Paper- SU white, chocolate chip, creamy caramel, Basic Grey Dp.
  • Copic markers, circle punch, glue dots, Spellbinder dies, CB embossing folder, MS leaf punch, dimenionals.
Thanks so much for dropping in.  Now head over to the Squigglefly Blog to see what the rest of my team have created……….and if the mood hits you…….join us in the challenge!
Kim

2 comments:

Inger Harding said...

Beautiful work again Kim!!
Love that cute little owl :)

Inger

Cindy Haffner said...

Love those roses Kim!!