Sunday, January 24, 2010

You Light Up My Life

Here is another new image from Squigglefly.  It was released last week.  The image is called Bright Life.

DSCF0216 What I used to make this card-

  • Paper- white, Black, Basic Grey DP.
  • MS punch around punches, Prisma markers, dew drops, chalks, Spellbinder dies, dimentionals, ribbon.

You know if I had of been in my craft room at home I probably would not have used these colors, but I have a limited supply here so this is what came to me!  I like it!

Happy Sunday everyone!  I am off to shovel snow while the grand kids watch a movie!!!!!

Kim

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is lovely in yellow Kim!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Kim!!

Michelle said...

This is so simple yet so gorgeous. TFS

freida said...

SOOO STUNNING! Love the yellow/black combo...ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Hugs~