Sunday, January 24, 2010

You Light Up My Life

Here is another new image from Squigglefly.  It was released last week.  The image is called Bright Life.

DSCF0216 What I used to make this card-

  • Paper- white, Black, Basic Grey DP.
  • MS punch around punches, Prisma markers, dew drops, chalks, Spellbinder dies, dimentionals, ribbon.

You know if I had of been in my craft room at home I probably would not have used these colors, but I have a limited supply here so this is what came to me!  I like it!

Happy Sunday everyone!  I am off to shovel snow while the grand kids watch a movie!!!!!

Kim

4 comments:

Holly said...

This is lovely in yellow Kim!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Kim!!

Michelle said...

This is so simple yet so gorgeous. TFS

msfreida said...

SOOO STUNNING! Love the yellow/black combo...ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Hugs~