Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Squiggle fly Sneak Peek!

Here is a new image that will be released on Saturday Jan.23.  I think this little girl is so pretty!

She is called “birthdaygifter”  I thought she would work for Valentines too!

Let me tell you this was not easy to do………..who would have thought with all the paper I brought that I missed bringing the right shade of green!!!!!! So Quinn and I headed for Michaels and got some………..and a few more things………ha ha!

Here is my card-

DSCF0210Here is what I used to make my card-

  • Image to be released this Saturday at Squigglefly.
  • Paper- white, mellow moss, Kraft, K&Company Dp.
  • Prisma markers, flowers, bling, Spellbinder dies, top note die, MS border punch, Valentine stickers, CB embossing folder, EK leaf punch, white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by!

I am off to bath the grandchildren!

Kim

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Oh Kim, this is just precious! I love the little heart brads on the side, and that border is really great too! Of course I think your coloring is outstanding! Hope you're having a good time!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Kim this is DARLING!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh Kim,
I LOVE HER!!! She's perfect! Absolutely gorgeous.

freida said...

I LOVE to just sit and soak in all your coloring because it is ALWAYS blended sooo well and your shadows and highlights are sooo PERFECT! This one is no exception! I LOVE your layout on this too! Your work is just magical how everything just flows together! AWESOME job! :)

Hugs~