Monday, January 18, 2010

Heading North!

Hi everyone!

That’s right I’m heading 3 hours north tomorrow to babysit for a week at our Daughter’s home in Saskatoon.  They are heading to The Dominican for a winter holiday so it will be me and our two Grandchildren Avery(6) and Quinn(4).

Two years ago they went to Cuba.  I took nothing with me to make cards and near the end was suffering severe withdrawal!!!!! I vowed I would never go for that long again without my crafting supplies so bought this tote to take my craft things with me.

DSCF0207

Now the hard part was trying to figure out what to take???????  Finally I just threw a ton of stuff in and will hope for the best!!!  I just hope my Son in law is there to lift it out of the van!!!!!!!

So between taking Avery to school each day and entertaining Quinn; I hope to be able to do some crafting! (Avery has informed me we will be making her Valentine cards for school this year!)

Have a great week everyone!!!!

Kim

5 comments:

freida said...

Lucky you! Enjoy those grandbabies and have a safe trip! :) LOVE this tote, BTW!

Hugs~

Cindy Haffner said...

Have fun Kim!!

Holly Young said...

well making valentines with Avery should satisfy your crafting tooth! I hope you have a great time Kim!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim
Have a blast with your grandbabies and hopefully you can still have a little you time.
Aloha,
Kathy B.

jjcreations said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip! Just think - you'll get to do a "Limited Supply" challenge every day!!! :)