Friday, January 15, 2010

A Romantic Herby the Frog !

Hi Everyone! I made time to get one more card made before the weekend. This image was released last Saturday at Squigglefly. The image is called- Herby the Frog. I added the heart shaped button to make him a Valentine card.

DSCF0206

Here is what I used to make my card-

  • SU paper, rose, white, Basic Grey dp.
  • corner punch, ribbon, love charm, button, cotton, dimenionals, Prisma markers, stickles, Nellie’s frame dies.

Thanks for dropping in!

Kim

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Kim I see you got those Nellie’s frame dies, aren't they fun. --I love your sweet card.

Holly Young said...

Kim it's just adorable! I wanna kiss him! The charm is perfect and I love how you tied the little heart button. Wow, the color of that button matches the cardstock perfectly!

jjcreations said...

Oh I love this. Those layers are wonderful. The little charm is perfect too.

freida said...

OH KIM...this is SOOO AWESOME...the colors, your coloring, and your extra touches...I LOVE IT ALL! :)

Hugs~