Friday, December 31, 2010

My First Valentines Card

Hi everyone!  I imagine a lot of you are getting ready for a night out to welcome in the New Year but I’m not.  I have to work the weekend so it is early to bed for me.

Today I declared to be PJ day!  I have done nothing..but read, play Scrabble on Face book and make this card!  I have not had a day like this for a few weeks so it felt wonderful!

This is my first Valentines card; I used an image from Karen's Doodles.

 I just think this image is so cute!

DSCF0975-kimr

Here is an angle view so you can see the dimension.


DSCF0976-kimr
DSCF0977-kimr

What I used to make this card-
  • Digital image- Karen's Doodles
  • SU paper pink and white, and  K&Company Dp.
  • Copic markers, MFT doily die, lace, MFT rolled flower die, pearls, SU oval punch, SU scalloped punch, SU butterfly die, dimensionals and MS branch punch.
Have a safe New Years Eve and all the best in 2011!

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Precious card kim, and i love your rolled flowers! Sounds like you had a fun day!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so SWEET Kim. I love all your die-namics!!

Renkata said...

ohh wow such a cutie.
Great layout.
Happy New Year dear!
Hug's
Renkata

Renkata said...

Hi Kim I saw you look for my e-mail
it's
renkata69@gmail.com