Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Missed Birthday!

Hi everyone.  Here it is, 4 more sleeps till Santa comes!!!!! More  important, just 3 more sleeps till my Grand kids get here.  They are so excited.  It will be nice to have them here to take my mind off of being sad with not having Dad with us. I have his combat boots by the fire place with a Santa hat on them so in a way he is here in Spirit.

DSCF0955-kimr

Here is a picture of our little tree.

DSCF0958-kimr

Time to get on to my card.  When I first saw this image at Squigglefly it tickled my funny bone.  When I got it colored the caption to use with it just popped out of my head. LOL!

DSCF0952-kimr
Here is the inside-

DSCF0953-kimr

Well I am off to bed.  Just 2 more days to work….Yippeee!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE your chicken Kim!!

Merry Christmas

Holly Young said...

oh Kim, what a special way to remember your dad at Christmas! Your tree is so lovely!
Now you know I love your card - the sentiment is perfect for that chicken's face!