Monday, December 13, 2010

Goodbye to Squigglefly

Yes this is my last challenge with Squigglefly. They are busy putting a new team together to start in the new year. 
This  week is my challenge.  I have asked the team to make a gift card holder, any design.  I wanted to get away from Christmas so I made mine for Valentines!

Here is the front of my card-

DSCF0941-kimr
Here is the inside-


DSCF0945-kimr
DSCF0946-kimr

What I used to make my card-
  • Squigglefly Digital Image-  Love Showers
  • SU paper- white and pretty in pink, SU dp.
  • Paper piecing, Copic markers, Rhinestones, MS large heart punch, MS border punch, dimensionals.
I would like to thank my team mates for all their great work!  This was an amazing team with amazing talent! Thanks to my co leader Maria as well! A big thanks to Holly and her Daughters at Squigglefly for giving me this opportunity…….it was a great time!
Now head on over to the Squigglefly Blog to see what the rest of my team have made.
Have a great day and a great week everyone!

Kim

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Kim, I love this gift card holder! The inside looks as good as the outside! I like that lattice heart a lot - it goes perfect with the lattice border!

You have been a jewel to work with Kim, and I'm really going to miss having you on our team! I'll still be by to see your lovely creations though!

Cindy Haffner said...

So LOVELY Kim!!

Jeni said...

Gorgeous Valentine Kim!! ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim!! I will miss you being apart of Squigglefly hun!! Your creations are always so inspiring hun!! I know you will be missed, but I will continue to see what you are up to!!HUGS