Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Squigglefly Sneak Peek

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a great day!  I got time yesterday to make a card using this new digital image being released this Saturday at Squigglefly.com.

The image is called Butterfly Bouquet and is by a new artist…Jackie Mathews.

DSCF0495-kimr

I printed this image out twice so I could make it 3D.

DSCF0497-kimr

What i used to make my card-

  • SU paper- bashful blue, white, barely banana, DP
  • Prisma markers, Spellbinder dies, dimenionals, ribbon, furry ribbon, SU Sizzix butterfly die, stickles.

You will notice I tried something different for my background. Crissy Armstrong is an amazing artist and colourer.  I was on her site and found her tutorial on doing this background.  I didn’t do very well……..LOL!  I am wondering if it is because I don’t have Copic markers???  I wish some good Fairy would send me some LOL! ( They are very expensive here in Canada!)  Anyway…..sorry Crissy….I was a poor student!

Thanks for dropping by!

Kim

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so PRETTY Kim!!

Holly Young said...

I love how you popped the bouquet up on this Kim, and I think your background turned out great!