Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day!

Well I am happy to report that  I’m feeling better…..I think I’ll live.

I made this card using a new image that was released over at Squigglefly.com last Saturday. The image is called Mother’s Day Bear. I love when the artists combine the image with a sentiment!

DSCF0500-kimr

What I used to make this card-

  • SU paper- white, pretty in pink, certainly celery, GCD Studio Dp.
  • Spellbinder dies, MS border punches, MS branch punch, ribbon, lace, dimenionals, gel pen, Prisma markers, stickles, glue dots, pink down ( behind the flowers), CB corner die.

DSCF0505-kimr

Well that’s it for today; I think I’ll go clean a bit in my craft room!!!

Kim

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better Kim. Your card is just precious! I love the glittered corner embellishment, and your roses are beautiful!

Crazy Creations said...

I love your card it is so pretty ,Hugs Sarah

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Kim!