Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Behold the Turtle!

You know i used to have a turtle as a kid.  Believe it or not my Mom used to bath him once a week and used an old toothbrush on his shell!!!!!

When I saw this image by Crissy Armstrong it reminded me of my turtle.

 

DSCF0484-kim2 What I used to make my card-

  • Digital image- by Crissy Armstrong
  • SU paper- white, rose red, old olive, Basic Grey Dp.
  • Spellbinder dies, tag punch, MS large flower punch, Slice , basic 2 card, Prisma markers, large brad, dew drops, dimenionals, sponge, blue ink pad and scalloped circle.

Just a note……Crissy has started a Challenge blog so go check it out! This card is made for her first challenge…….”make it a combo”.

Kim

2 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love what you did with the turtle, Kim! Cute story too, about your turtle's weekly bath with a toothbrush! So funny!
Thanks so much for joining in my first challenge at Sundays With Crissy!!

Jodi said...

Kim, I love the story about your turtle!! How cute!! I just love the way you have colored him, he is just too cute!! Crissy is one of my favorite artists!!
Hugs
Jodi =)