Thursday, February 4, 2010

To You From me

Hi everyone! I am excited to tell you I have been asked to join the Sassy Cheryl’s design team!!!!! Cheryl Alger is a wonderful child illustrator who also designs digital stamps. You may recognize her name from many digital images over at Squigglefly. Cheryl has her own store , Blog and Challenge Blog.

The image I am using today is called “Teacher’s Pet”

DSCF0247 Here is what I used to make my card-

  • SU paper- kraft, garden green, white, real red.
  • SU stamp set- Best Yet
  • Prisma markers, paper piercer, white gel pen, polka dot background stamp, buttons, hemp, dimenionals

Make sure you check out Sassy Cheryl’s digital store!

Thanks for dropping by!

Kim

3 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card!!!!!!
Thanks for posting my design.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh so DARLING!!

freida said...

Oh that Cheryl really knows how to draw! This is such a precious image and your coloring really makes it pop! Your highlights are PERFECT! Fabulous card, GF! :)

Hugs~