Monday, February 15, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #36

Hi everyone. Once again it is Challenge Monday at Squigglefly. It is Maria’s turn this week and she would like us to make a card using an image of an animal.

You all know how I love the shy bears so that’s what I used!

Here is my card-

DSCF0282 Here is what I used to make my card-

  • Squigglefly digital Image- Shy Bear Computer.
  • SU paper, white, yo yo yellow, Ballet blue, dp
  • MS border corner punch set, diamong glaze, prisma markers ,corner round punch, CB embossing folder, Buttons SU scalloped punch.

Thanks for looking! Now head over to the Squigglefly Blog to see what the rest of the team have made.

Kim

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Too cute Kim!

Holly Young said...

Sweet! I love the colors you used and the embossed flap at the top with the buttons is a really cute element to the design Kim!

jjcreations said...

This is so cute. I love this little bear - he looks so fuzzy. I also love the spiral going around the outside.

Anne said...

These bears are fabby aren't they Kim:) Fab card
Anne x

Kristie W. said...

How cute!! :)

Dawn Edwards said...

Kim- this is one of my Favorite Shy bear images. It's so versatile. You did a fabulous job with your card. I love the border punch you used.

Heather said...

Too cute Kim! I love the blue squiggly edge border.