Monday, February 8, 2010

Mr. Conductor

Here is a sweet image from Sassy Cheryl’s. Is he not the cutest?? Great image for a little boy’s birthday. This is a new type of card for me. It is called a “side step fold”. You can see the tutorial here.

DSCF0267Here is what I used to make my card-

  • Digital image- Little Conductor Stamp
  • SU real red, white, grey, yellow, blue.
  • Sentiments from SU
  • CB dies, mini silver brads, prisma markers, MS border punch, white gel pen.

Thanks for dropping in!

Kim

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love it, love it, love it! You're spoiling me!

Joan said...

Oh I haven't tackled one of these yet - You've done a fantastic job!!!!! The little conductor is a sweetie!!!

Holly said...

Sweet and adorable!

treesawardincrafts said...

Love the image and how it is put together. Thanks for the link to the tutorial, I will need to give it a go.

msfreida said...

What lil boy wouldn't love this! This is SOOO ADORABLE and FUN! Your creativity is unbelievable! Thanks for the link for the tutorial...must give this one a try! :)

Hugs~

Tanya said...

Awesome card!