Monday, June 14, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #53

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend!  It was my weekend to work but that’s ok. LOL!
This week is my challenge over at the Squigglefly Blog.  My challenge for the team is to use news print as a Designer paper.

Here is my card-

DSCF0596-kimr


What I used to make my card-
  • Squigglefly Digital Image- Wedding Bliss Bride, Groom.
  • SU paper- white, pretty in pink, mellow moss and printed paper.
  • MS heart punch, sml. flower punch, die-Namics scalloped die, branch punch, Prisma markers, stickles, Spellbinder dies, corner round punch, dimenionals and pearls.
Thanks for stopping by.  Now head on over to the Squigglefly Blog to see what the rest of the team have made.  If you have the time; please join in the challenge.
Kim

3 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful job!! Love the glitter..

Holly Young said...

Such a great challenge you came up with Kim. I have been really amazed at how creative the whole DT has been with it too! I love your card - the layout is wonderful and the colors are beautiful.

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY Kim!!