Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sassycheryls Challenge #18

Good morning everyone!  It’s that time of the week again!  Challenge day at Sassycheryls Challenge Blog!
Today is a color challenge from Peggy.  She has asked up to make a card using peach, blue and kraft paper (or beige if you don’t have kraft)

Here is my card-

DSCF0616-kimr
What I used to make my card-
  • Sassycheryls digital Image- Hula Hoop Sally
  • SU paper- white, bashful blue, peach, kraft
  • pearls, Prisma markers, sizzix swirl die, Slice machine for the flowers, CB embossing folder, ribbon, glue dots, clear gel pen, button, white gel pen.
Now go to the Sassycheryls Challenge Blog to see what the other Sassy girls have been up to!
Kim

7 comments:

Dawn said...

how cute Kim!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh wow, Kim, this is adorable. I love those swirls, and the flower just makes this even more precious. Kim, thank you so much for using your talent to make my images look so fun!!! You're amazing.

Ann English said...

How cute is this! I really love what you did with this image-you've totally inspired me to color this little gal!

Holly Young said...

This is so sweet! I love the dots you have added everywhere!

Heather Huggins said...

Too cute!! Love the embossed paper!!

jkreucher said...

Sweet as can be Kim! what a sassy expression on her face.. I love it!
Judy

Cathy said...

Heather, your card is fantastic. Love the swirls and the embossed bubble pattern kraft layer.