Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Party Animal!!!

Here is a digital stamp that was drawn for my fellow designer Stef Hughes. She is a character!!!
The image is called Shady Lady. You can purchase this image here.


What I used to make my card-
Paper- SU white, gable green, bordering blue, Basic Grey Dp.
Accessories- Martha Stewart border and corner punch set, circle punches, round corner punch, CB embossing folder, Spellbinder dies, prima flower, SU build a brad, ribbon, dimenionals, Prisma markers and computer for sentiment.
Thanks for stopping in!

Kim

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh my gosh I really love the colors on this Kim! The layout is wonderful and that background paper is perfect!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh now this is too funny Kim.

freida said...

FABULOUS! LOVE these colors together...and ohhh...your coloring is AWESOME! The design is beautiful! Now I MUST get one of these loopy punches!

Hugs~