Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Laughter

Here is a card I made using this sentiment from Squigglefly. Squigglefly has released lots of new digital images and sentiments last week so head on over and take a look!
I love this card sketch. We made a card like this in my SU card class. Our rep is so talented!!!! I find I have made several cards using this sketch.


Here is what I used to make my card-

Digital image from Squigglefly
Paper- SU chocolate chip, rose red, white, kraft.
Accessories- SU top note die,SU large flower die, ribbon, dimenionals, paper piercer, corduroy brad.

Thanks for dropping in!

Kim


5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Gosh Kim, you have been busy! I really love this card. The colors and the piercing are really nice, and you are right about it being a great sketch!

Cindy Haffner said...

Kim this is so so pretty.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Kim, this is just gorgeous!! I love the flower!!! Nice layout!!

jjcreations said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Debby said...

Kim this is lovely! How did you make that flower?