Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TLC205 Thanks!


Here is my card for TLC205. I cased this card from a good friend and SU demonstrator LaurieF. She makes amazing cards!!! Here is the link to hers

This paper fold flower was fun to do, but not something you would want to put in the mail! I made a few changes with my flower. I made my folds 1/4 inch. instead of 1/2 inch.

Thanks for looking!

Stamps: MFTS Essential Sentiments
Paper: Summer picnic dp, riding hood red, white, old olive
Ink: black
Accessories: CB embossing folder, CB leaf die, ruler, bone folder, brads, ribbon, paper piercer, diamond glaze

Kim

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

lookin good girl.

DeeDee said...

GORGEOUS!! I love making those flowers...yours is GREAT!!!

Regina Easter said...

awesome......i love it

Jaspere said...

Wow! That is lovely.