Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Award


I recieved this award from Shirley today. What a great surprise! Here is the story behind this award-
This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!"

There are so many blogs I could give this to. I have decided to give it to some close personal friends of mine! I met these ladies when I joined the Stampin up card class in Wynyard a couple years ago. We always have great fun together!




I hope everyone has had a great day today!

Kim




2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

You are so sweet to think of me my friend, thank-you.

Conni said...

aaawwww, Thanks so much for thinking of me Kim.