Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Finally.......I think I'm back!

It's been a year since my last post!  I'm really hoping that I'm back for good now!
It all began 5 years ago.  My Dad passed away from Pancreatic Cancer in 2010.  From that point till now I just could not get in to making my cards!  I used to be in my craft room daily trying new ideas and loving every minute, but that all came to an end when dad passed away.  I have done card orders when asked but the passion just wasn't there.
Then a couple days ago  two of my friends called with card orders.  I went into my room to start them and something happened.....I felt a bit of excitement!  I got both orders finished and now I'm starting my Christmas cards!!  
Here are some of the cards I've made over the last two days

Here is my first Christmas card....there are many more to go! Lol!



This is a wedding card that one of my friends asked me to make.




This card makes me think of my cousins who also like their wine!

No comments: