Sunday, September 8, 2013

a BIG posting today!

Hello everyone!

I have not been on to post for about 3 weeks now!  I had my granddaughter for the last three weeks of her holidays from school.  She spent a lot of time in my craft room making cards, boxes, key rings…..you name it!  It was a lot of fun!  I even got some things made but never got them posted so here we go…….

This card is my first try and making a chalk board card-

DSCF1899-kimr

This next one I cased from Pinterest.  It is called floating circles-

DSCF1900-kimr

Another picture so you can see how it looks when it is flat-

DSCF1901-kimr

This next card is also cased from Pinterest.  I loved how simple it was-

DSCF1903-kimr

This last card I made today.  I forgot I had this dp paper and matching brads from SU!

DSCF1902-kimr

Here is a little gift box that will hold about 3 After Eight mints.  This also came from Pinterest!!  Can you tell how much I love this site!!! LOL!

DSCF1904-kimr  

DSCF1906-kimr

DSCF1907-kimr

There you have it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Kim

No comments: