Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bugaboo Challenge “Stella says”

Good morning everyone!

It is challenge day over at Bugaboo!  I have been invited to join in the challenge today!!  As some of you know I just love Stella and Gus!  They are quite the characters!  Love their humour!!

Here is the sketch-

SSS135

Here is my card-

DSCF1808-kimr2

I hope you all have a wonderful week coming up.

I start a new chapter in my life this week.  Tomorrow, Monday, is my last day of work!  I am taking my early retirement!  Yippeee!

Kim

3 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! love your coloring. thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug

sammi said...

So pretty. Thank you for playing along with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Min said...

Just great - and congrats on your early retirement. So glad to have you as our biggest Fan of the Month!
We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again today for a new sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations