Monday, July 23, 2012

I’m Back!

Hi everyone, I am back from babysitting my grandson!

I spent all last week in Saskatoon with my little man. We had a great time together coloring, playing on the Wii, shopping and going to the movies together. I took some images and my Copics with me so I could at least color some images to make into cards later. Quinn colored a few too! I worked the weekend so this is my first chance to put some cards together!

Here is my first, an Anniversary one.  All the images used today are from Bugaboo.

DSCF1726-kimr 

DSCF1724-kimr The inside of this card says “He’s living in San Fran with his boyfriend”… Too funny!

 

DSCF1725-kimr This last one I am sending to some special SA”s at my favourite “Store”

Well that’s it for today!  Thanks for dropping in!

Kim

1 comment:

Jane said...

HAHAHA! Love that 'nutty'one and I just love that sentiment on the first one too. xx