Monday, January 23, 2012

Too Many Digis????

Maybe……….oh heck….yes!!!!!!!  I colored up this digi a while ago and do you think I can remember the company it came from???????  I give up looking for now.

I think I need to start marking each image when I print them off so I know where they come from.

When I came across this image today I knew what the card should look like before I started.

Here is the card-

DSCF1470kimr

Here is a side view so you can see the layers.

DSCF1471kimr

And a close up

DSCF1472kimr

What I used for my card-

  • The sentiment is from The Little Paper Shop which is no longer in business
  • SU paper, white and certainly celery
  • Spellbinder dies, pearls, dimensionals, glue dots and Copic markers.

Well that’s it for today.  Have a great week everyone!

Kim

6 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty! It's nice to see some flowers with this crazy weather we are getting. Beautiful sentiment and the pearls are a nice touch.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card.. As always very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Kim!!~

Jane said...

Ooh! That's a bit clever...love your swirl of pearls. xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Kim that is one gorgeous card I love that image and your card design is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

stampencamper said...

I am amazed you have been doing digis for 3 years, and have not indexed them yet. I save mine on usb memory stick, by company name;
I just finsihed my binder of small printouts by company name also. So much less frustrating