Sunday, September 4, 2011

“NEW” from The Paper Shelter!

Hi Everyone!  Hope you are having a great weekend!

I have something new for you today.  I had to make it as soon as I received the file from The Paper Shelter last week and have only had time now to post it!!

The kit is found under “printable”  It is called Sweetest Girls

DSCF1352-kimr

DSCF1353-kimr

DSCF1354-kimr

All I had to use on this project was double sided tape from SU, ribbon and stickles and a large rivet from SU.

Thanks for stopping in this beautiful Sunday!

Kim

5 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Really cute! I have put together just the same box, but it got kidnapped by my kids. Very sweet! Love the little details you have added to it.
Love n hugs
Marie

Cindy Haffner said...

Kim this is so ADORABLE!!~

Conni said...

very cute Kim, love the sparkles on the leaves!!

Veronica Atanacio said...

Ooooh!!! Looks so cute, Kim! =D

Turtle In The Sand said...

Absolutely precious.