Saturday, October 30, 2010

A book is a Garden

Hi everyone!

Here is a card I made last week.  I have been sick since Wed. so never had a chance to post it.  This is a sentiment from Squigglefly.  I got my rose flower die in the mail from MFTS and this is my first “good” flower using it. LOL!  It took a few tries to get the hang of it.

I made this an easel card…..I think they are so showy and cute!

DSCF0841-kimr

The main sentiment is from Squigglefly.com.  The other is SU. I also used the SU set  Organic Grace.

The Paper is all SU.  Pretty in pink and chocolate chip and white. Used MFTS die namics rose die, MS border punch, circle punches, pearls, MS leaf punch, and glue dots.

Hope you all are having a good weekend!

Kim

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Kim your rose is BEAUTIFUL!!

Jeni said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! One of my favorite color combos! Your flower is amazing! ~jeni :)