Monday, August 16, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #62

Good morning everyone!  Welcome back for another Monday challenge at Squigglefly.  This week is Maria’s turn to challenge the team…….she has asked us to make a card using “HOT” colors!  Like reds, oranges…. etc.

Here is my card using the Squigglefly set called- Birthday Set.

DSCF0716-kimr

I used Printmaster Express to print the flowers in colors.  The balloons I coated with clear nail polish.  I like it better than Diamond glaze.  It goes on smoother.
Now go to the Squigglefly Blog to see what Maria’s team have created.
Have a great week everyone!
Kim

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wow Kim, what a great job! I love this. The way the flowers are colored makes them look like they're spinning, and the nail polish on the balloons is a fantastic tip! Very happy card!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Kim, love your happy colors.

Lola said...

Are you serious about the nail polish? I have never heard that before...but now I've got to try it out!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love that flower & the balloons glossed with nail polish look fab :D

Hugs
Tracey
x

Vicki said...

Hello Kim....such a pretty card...and NAIL POLISH????? Oh that is so nice of a finish! And to think I pay for Crystal Accents when I have plenty of clear nail polish??? LOL thanks for the tip!

HUGS!
Vicki