Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sassycherlys Challenge 22 Revealed!!!!!

Hi everyone…….. did you check out the Sassycherys Challenge Blog??  I sure hope you did and you tried to guess who’s card was who’s!  I do know Sassy Cheryl herself got my card WRONG!!!!!  LOL!!!!  Sorry Cheryl!

Here is MY card-

DSCF0688-kimr

This weeks challenge was to make a “Thinking of You” card.
What I used to make my card-
  • Sassycheryls digital image- Lulu in Dance
  • Sentiment- SU
  • SU paper
  • Ribbon, copic markers,CB embossing folder, dimenionals, glue dots.
Thanks for stopping by!  Now head over to The Sassycheryls Challenge Blog to see the cards and who actually made them.
Kim

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY Kim.

Ann English said...

So very cute, Kim--I do love it! Guess you didn't get the memo!