Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sassycheryls Challenge #3

Hi Everyone.  It is time for another challenge over at Sassycheryls Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week is to use the colors green, orange and black.
Here is my card-
DSCF0410-kimr What I used to make my card-
  • SU stamps- Warm Words
  • Sassycheryls digital image- The First Move Stamp
  • SU paper- certainly celery, black, white, K&Company DP.
  • CB embossing folder, MS border punch, oval punch, scalloped oval punch, Prisma markers, MS fern punch, stickles,
Now head over to the Sassycheryls Challenge Blog  to see what the rest of the Sassy Girls have made!  You can even join in if you would like!
Kim

14 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

I'd love to know where this guy was when I was growing up. Actually...nay, I was more of a tomboy so I don't think I would have let ANY boy tie my shoe. And I certainly wouldn't have been wearing a dress. Jeans and a t-shirt all the way!
It's adorable Kim. And the 'giggle' sentiment just makes you want to smile even more!

Ann English said...

Kim-This is just darling. The image is adorable, we all agree, and your card is a stand out---just love it!

Dawn said...

is this sweet or what! awwww
great card Kim!

Holly Young said...

Darling card Kim!

Marlene said...

Love what you did with this! That image is too cute!

Alina said...

Very beautiful card, Kim, I love your colouring and the flower!
Hugs, Alina

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card and sweet image, Jackie =0)

Christa said...

Love what you did with this stamp Jackie ... it's so funny!!

Hugs,
Christa

Heather Huggins said...

What a wonderful job.. Love that cute image.

jkreucher said...

Hi Kim.. I am a bit late with my commenting to all my sassy sisters..
your card is wonderful, your coloring is always amazing..
I love it!
hugs
Judy

Tracy said...

Kim, Great card.. I agree with Judy, your colouring is amazing!
Hugs
Tracy

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Kim.. Perfect way to use this image..

Cathy said...

Kim, this makes me Giggle! Love your coloring and dp. Wonderful!

The Wired Angel said...

Very cute card Kim! Love your coloring and papers. You go Sassy Girl! Hugs, Peggy