Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Gifts

These snowmen from Squigglefly always remind me of my late sister in law.  She loved snowmen and had them in her house all year round.  So I dedicate this snowman card in memory of her. We miss you Jen!DSCF0155What I used for this card-

  • Squigglefly digital image- Gift Bearer 
  • SU sentiment-Perfect Presentation
  • SU paper- white, gable green, Baja breeze and Me and My Big Ideas Dp.
  • buttons, hemp, EK border punch,circle punches,Prisma markers, dimenionals, CB embossing folder

Remember to check out the new images being released weekly now at Squigglefly!

Thanks for dropping by!

Kim

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is darling Kim. I love the doodling you did around the image, and of course your coloring is wonderful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh He is cute!!

freida said...

HOW ADORABLE! Isn't this guy the cutest snowman??? Love his shoes and ohhh those knees...looks like mine! :)Your coloring is FABULOUS, as always, and I LOVE the colors you used! All your extra touches make for one FANTASTIC card! LOVE IT! :)

Hugs~