Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Hello everyone!  Had a busy day today…….got new dish installed for the TV.  Then drove an hour north for my Dentist appointment.  Then came home made supper and a card…….in that order!

I used my new image from Squigglefly called “Catching Snow

DSCF0076 What I used to make my card-

Digital Sentiment- Whimseydoodles

Paper- white, bordering blue and Dp.

Accessories- Slice machine with Fa la la design card, CB embossing folder, rhinestone, dew drops, Prisma markers, dress makers wheel, SU Sizzix Lattice, dimenionals.

Thanks for dropping in!

Kim

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super sweet Kim love that die!!

freida said...

OH WOW!!! This is AMAZING! You made this adorable image really POP with all the dimension going on here! This looks FABULOUS! :)

Hugs~

Holly Young said...

Kim I love the background you did with the slice over the embossing! Super coloring and the perfect sentiment too!