Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 2 Squigglefly Sneak Peek!

Hello once again! It is day 2 of the sneak peeks! Did you drop in on the other designers yesterday to see the new images they worked with??? I have links to all the designers on the left here.

Here is my second card. The image is called "Shy Bear: Weighty Matters" by Lynne Stansbery. I just love Lynne's Shy Bears......and unfortunately I can relate to this one!!!!


Make sure you you go to the Squiggelfly site to see if you can find the button and then comment on Holly's blog as to where you found it. There will be five winners!!!!!

Tomorrow I will have another new image to show you so make sure you come back!

Thanks!

Kim

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Kim this is precious! I really am loving the way you broke the card up into sections of different embossed textures and left the space for the sentiment. Such a neat way to do that!
Super coloring on this sweet little bear!

freida said...

WOW Kim, you shot this one outta the water!!! It's GORGEOUS! The image is precious and I, too can relate! :( You are so creative with how you designed this one! LOVE IT!

Hugs~

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what a cutie, so sweet Kim.

Jenny said...

I can relate to this one too!! Stress can play a huge factor in that, especially for me. Love this image! :)

Anonymous said...

ACK!! Oh so very sweet Kim!! I love your colors for this card and the flowers look so pretty!! These shy bears really are awesome!! ;)