Friday, August 7, 2009

Smile

Believe me it is hard for me to smile today!

It is cold and raining here!!!!!!!!! It should be in the high 20's but is only 10c!!!! I even had to turn on the fireplace!!!!!

On a happy note......too wet to do anything outside so I can work in my office today making cards!!! I guess there is always a bright spot!!!!! LOL!

Here is a card I made with the digital Image from Squigglefly called Long day. This is how I feel after a day at work!!!


What I used to make this card-
Digital image- Squigglefly
Stamps- SU- Be Happy
Paper- SU baja breeze, real red, white
Accessories- spellbinder dies, CB embossing folder, circle punches, brads, prisma markers, silk flower.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I got my new design card for my Slice in the mail yesterday!! It is the new Spring design card. I got a great deal on eBay!!!!


I figured I would make a card using it and a sentiment I really like from Squigglefly. I am going to send it to a very special friend of mine! She is the best!

Here is my card


What I used to make this card-

Digital sentiment from Squigglefly

Paper- SU mellow moss, white, apricot appeal. K&Company Dp.

Accessories- Spellbinder dies, Spellbinder embossing plate, Slice card- Spring, ribbon, rhinestones, dimenionals.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!


Kim

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Kim, these are just great! I love your coloring on the first one and the big red brads! The second one is such a great composition. I love all the texture and your butterfly is beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin both cards!!