Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wedding Card

Hi everyone! I finally got a chance to sit down yesterday to make a card. It is so busy here with work, and taking care of the yard and gardens!! I hate to say it but the only good thing about winter is I have lots of time to make cards!!!!!

I used all digital images from Squigglefly for this card. If you haven't been to Squigglefly.com yet you need to get over there! The images there are amazing and they add more every few days! I rarely use rubber stamps anymore.......I LOVE digital!!!!!




Here is what I used to make my card-
Digital image- Wedding Bliss Sentiment is also from Squigglefly.
Paper- SU regal rose, white
Accessories- CB embossing folder, Spellbinder dies, SU scalloped oval punch, SU lg. oval punch, Prisma markers, pearl brad stick ons, stickles, dimenionals.

Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

i miss your cards Kim, lovin this one, awesome job.

Holly Young said...

Kim this is just beautiful. I really love the touch of shimmer and the pearls! The two hearts are such a nice touch too!
I'm ready for winter too!

Debby said...

Oh Kim this is really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kim!! WOW!! Love all that sparkle!! ;) HUGS

Sara said...

Oh this is beautiful!