Monday, May 18, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge#2

This week it is Rhonda's turn to challenge the design team.

Here is what she has asked us to do-

1. (At least) One Squigglefly image
2. Two designer papers
3. Three embellishments-(buttons, brads, flowers, jewels) may be any combination
4. One letter of the alphabet-your choice-may be hand drawn or chipboard/rub-on

Come on over to the Squigglefly Blog to see what all the other designers have come up with!

Here is my card-


What I used-

Squigglefly image-Broken Teddy

Paper- Su certainly celery, pretty in pink, white, SU dp.

Accessories- chipboard letter, Spellbinder dies, brads, ribbon, button, sizzix swirl die, SU border punch, prisma markers, dimensionals.

Stay tuned............I will be doing the next challenge for Monday, May 25th.

Kim

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Kim, Love your card, so so darling. Hugs Cindy xx00

Holly said...

Kim this card just makes me say "aw!" First of all I love the papers you picked. Second on all I love the layout of your card. Third of all, I love your coloring; especially the rosy cheeks! Fourth of all I love the embellishments you used!

Jaspere said...

Adorable!! It truly is.

Debby said...

Kim this is uber cute! What Holly said.

Scrubbysue said...

Hi kim! my name is sue and I look forward to working on the Squigglefly DT with you!! your work is wonderful!!

Denise said...

This card is so precious! Love the pink & soft green colors together.