Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Fabulous Mother......



I am late for this challenge.........only saw it this am and had to give it a go!!! I have been sick since last Friday with the flu/cold and only now feel like I will live!!!!! To celebrate this I made a card!!!!! LOL!

The sentiment for this card if from "All About Mom" from The Cutting Cafe. You have to go and check out this set!!!! It is huge!!!!

I used my Slice to make all the flowers and leaves! Got to love it!!


Here is what the inside piece looks like. You just slide it in and out!
Thanks for looking!

Stamps: polka dot bg.
Paper: close to cocoa, creamy caramel, white, Basic Grey Dp.
Ink: chocolate chip
Accessories: twill, linen thread, Slice with Basic 1 card, button, glue dots, dimensionals, key tag punch.

Kim


8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

This is so pretty Kim.

Erin Bigler said...

OMG is this ever ADORABLE! Off to explore more here and subscribe to updates!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love it!

hugs!
Sharon

Stef H said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs,

Regina Easter said...

this is the cutest ever, i didn't even know the top part was separate at first..love it...hugs

Holly Young said...

oh how sweet is this?! I am definitely going to be copying this idea! I love it! And stop making me want a slice!

Peet said...

Gorgeous Kim!!! Great work!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! This is fantastic! Absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you're feeling better!! Being sick is no fun at all!! Have a great week!